Thursday, April 23, 2009

Maggie's Yard, Happy DOT

MaggieMae is indeed a happy dog on this thursday! Her back yard was finished with the fencing last sat. I finally got pics today. She loves running the little animals out of the yard. And since it has been raining the last couple days, it has been a blessing to me not to have to walk her in the rain! Good job on the fence Henry. Thank you again!
Didn't realize the last picture of her is kind of a compromising one, but wanted to show the size of the yard a bit better!



















9 comments:

Sue said...

I'll bet she's a very happy girl to be able to run around in her own yard.

Tina. said...

Nice yard! The fence looks great and I see that you were able to get a gate on each side, nice! MaggieMae looks like she is enjoying it! Now you just need to get out your patio table and chairs so you can enjoy the nice weather this weekend!

Charli and me said...

What a wonderful yard. Your little pooch looks so happy. Now she can go any time she wants ♥ I hope you have a happy day.

Nichole said...

Now that's a happy doggie!

Marjie said...

We have our yard fenced, and it's so nice for the pups (human and otherwise) to be able to run outside safely! She looks quite happy there.

Rachel said...

Oh, YEAH! Fencing is the best!! I just got mine last fall. My pups think it is play time outside so they don't always do their business...mean I take them for lots of walks still. But the yard is great to have!

That Tamie Chick said...

Hi Mom (from Wendy) I finally checked out your blog... nice and I like the fence! Sweet!

Paula said...

Oh what a nice fence! She will have lots of fun running free now.

Sunny said...

Looks wonderful! Plenty of room for you and her both to run around :) Really nice!