Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Dogs on Thursday--Just Waiting

Wednesday morning the rain finally ended, and MaggieMae spent most of the day outside. Even though the yard is fenced, I still check up on her periodically to see what she's doing. At times she might be laying in the sun napping, or making her rounds around the yard. When I took these pictures, she was just sitting in the corner of the yard waiting. I think there must have been a bird or squirrel up the tree. She often sits under one for a long time if there was something she saw or heard up there. When I first looked out in the morning this is what I saw:
I took that picture from inside the house. When I went out she changed her position. She's really camera shy! Not at all co-operative if she sees me with the camera!
I am starting to hate taking her for an evening walk, since there are way too many distracting rabbits around! However, we did get in a good half hour walk on wed. morning also. I am posting this on wed. night because thurs. morning I am taking a friend for a doctor's appt. So MaggieMae's morning walk will have to wait too.
So we bid a Happy Dogs on Thursday to all the wonderful dogs out there who are "not" camera shy!

2 comments:

Tina. said...

Great pics! She looks so much bigger out there!

Sue said...

My Tess is camera shy. I have fewer pictures of her than any of the others even though she's the prettiest one of the pack.