Monday, August 17, 2009

Day at the Zoo

I went with my daughter and her family to the Buffalo Zoo on this past Sat. It was a very hot day and even the animals seemed to feel it. The first two pictures are for my sister, because she said these are her favorite animals at a zoo.



And of course, since it was the Buffalo Zoo:

I found this little guy kind of cute.
And I'm not sure if this one had a headache or thought he should have had a V-8!

Isn't the anteater just lovely? I could use him at my house!

This big hunk of a guy (?) was just trying to keep cool.

And this one looks like I used to in my young and stupid days when I would "tie one on" at the bars and come home and hug the porcelain queen! (So glad I've wised up and those days are long gone!)

2 comments:

Tina. said...

My vote is "I should have had a v8! Nice pics! And brave of you to go inspite of the heat!

Sunny said...

Wow! I love your pics.... and the comments. That last one is a hoot!