Thursday, September 3, 2009

(DOT) The Face I Love

I was away last week and had forgotten to take my laptop with me, so I didn't get a post done. MaggieMae met another little dog, but that is a story for another time. Instead I am posting two pics that I coud not resist sharing. The first is a very common occurance, as MaggieMae snuggles next to me on the couch, but rarely do I get a picture of it. This is the face I love!


The second is also a common sight, MaggieMae sunning herself with complete abandon in the back yard!

4 comments:

Tina. said...

Lolololololol, I love both pics! You can really see her character in both! But when I saw the second one I got a case of the giggles!Happy DOT's!

Sunny said...

How sweet! Love her color!
Yep, she looks like she is enjoying herself!

Sue said...

I get that same look from my Samba. She has to always keep her eye on me.

dogquilter said...

How much fun is that! Oh to live the life of one of our puppies :)