Sunday, October 4, 2009

Vacation Ended Too Soon

Just back on friday from a wonderful vacation visiting my sister in Kentucky. It is so peaceful there and so nice. Of course there are advantages to vacations, and disadvantages (the end of them). Since I could not take MaggieMae with me, it was certainly good to come home again. She follows me all over the house and I hardly have a minute to myself now... for the time being anyway.
But back to my vacation. My sister lives in an Amish built house that is incredible inside. But one of my favorite spots is the front porch. So inviting to just "sit a spell" in one of the rocking chairs she has on it.

One of the best things about sitting there in the early morning was this... seeing the wonderful sunrise that God paints each morning!

2 comments:

Sunny said...

Oh my! if I wasn't living here it looks like a place I would like to visit!!

Glad you had a good relaxing time... I enjopyed it too!
Love, Sis

Tina. said...

Nice pictures! I bet MaggieMae did miss you and probably is afraid you will leave her. But I bet she had a great time at the doggie hotel!