Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Is In The Air ~ Part Three ~ Up Close

Another day of sharing my Christmas decorations with you. First is the obligatory (silk) Poinsetta, which stands in my entryway.

Also in the entryway is the two year old birdhouse.

New addition last year was this cute little sign with all the names of my grandchildren! I love it!

Then I have two of these adorable pillows which I almost forgot to put on my couch. (Getting old, remember?)

And every year I throw some more silk type flowers in this tall basket (interchangeable for the seasons). I think this little guy (or girl?) is so adorable.

Standing guard in my front window are these two angels which my daughter Wendy gave me last year. I leave them out year round on a stand in the living room.
More tomorrow.

1 comment:

Sue said...

I especially lie the tree pillow. I want to keep it in mind for when I start making next year's decorations.