Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Dinner tonight.

Ok, I know many of you know how to make chicken noodls soup, but I found quite a different taste using a barbeque rotisserie chicken from the local grocery store! To begin with I started with low salt chicken broth and added water, cut up barbeque rotisserie chicken, celery (I use the heart of the celery stock and the leaves also), onion and carrots. The only seasoning I added was some dried sweet basil. I have to tell you this chicken gave it a sweet taste (can definitely taste the barbeque flavor). It's different but very good! I keep seeing everyone posting pictures of their creations on their blogs, and as I was sitting her at my computer I decided to take a picture and do the same. A good meal for a cold winter night! I'm finishing this bowl so I can get a second one!!

1 comment:

Tina. said...

Hubby wants to know where his is? Homemade chicken noodle soup is his favorite!