Wednesday, March 17, 2010

As Promised~~ Squirrel Duty While Babysitting

Ok, I did finally remember to take my camera with me while babysitting on a day I took MaggieMae also. The squirrels outside were very active, and MaggieMae did not sit still for long at any point during the 8 hours we were there.

This is her favorite window to watch them from (dining room).

She even uses me for a perch to see out another window where I sit at my computer at the table.

Back to her favorite window.

Sara (grand dog) is usually pretty calm when MaggieMae comes to visit. She's such a sweet natured dog. But this day MaggieMae even had Sara looking out the windows a few times wondering what was so darn interesting out there! Unfortunately I could not get a good shot of her at the windows. But it was amusing to watch her too.

The squirrel moved from it's usual area and Maggie had to go to a window in the living room to follow it's antics.

Here's the one causing all the stir, not even realizing it was being dreamed about as "prey".

Poor MaggieMae was beside herself at this point... the critter was right outside the window! So close I bet she thought she could almost smell it!

Once again, by the time we came home and MaggieMae did her tour of her own yard to see what she might have missed during the day, she spent a quiet evening relaxing after her hard day at squirrel duty at my daughter's house!
Happy DOT!

7 comments:

Sunny said...

So would you say Maggie Mae is a bit "squirrelly"? j/k, Sis. Nice pics

Rose said...

LOL, love it!

knittinwolf said...

Love the pics! Too cute!

Janet said...

Love the pictures of MaggieMae on squirrel patrol. It's hard work keeping the pesky squirrels at bay. Good girl, MaggieMae!

Marjie said...

A lot of squirrels need watching. You can never tell when they might claim that your yard is really theirs! Maggie Mae is smart to be vigilant.

Kim said...

LOL...you didn't tell me it was on the ladder!

Pooch said...

Maggie Mae is very dutiful in tracking that squirrel. My Lailah tends to bounce around and go a little nutsy when she spots the squirrels on our deck!
:)