Thursday, April 15, 2010

Summer Clip (DOT)

I finally got MaggieMae to the groomer's last week saturday. With the warm temps we've had on and off and her panting already from her warm winter coat, I asked the groomer to give her the "summer cut". She also made a trip to the vet's, which part of it was real agony for her. (The temperature taking and the anal sacs expressed.) However she had a good report card, and was rewarded with about 5 or 6 treats from the vet. (Funny how they caution that dog treats have so much fat in, but when it suits their purpose they lavish them with the treats!)

Now I can hardly get MaggieMae back in the house! She loves to spend the entire day outdoors in the yard if I let her! Sometimes I have to remind her to come in for a rest!

Checking to see what's happening out there.

Hmm... what's going on in the neighbor's yard?
"Oh come on, mom, get that thing out of here! You already got two pics of me!"
Happy Spring ya'll!

8 comments:

Sue said...

She looks great in her new summer 'doo'.

Nichole said...

I agree with Sue - she looks great!

knittinwolf said...

MaggieMae you lookin' good dahling!

Marjie said...

She's having a great day in the sun, no doubt! Always watching, so you'll be safe!

Janet said...

MaggieMae looks terrific in her summer cut. Sydney got a transition cut a few weeks ago. It's been so warm this week it might be time to trim a little more.

Tina. said...

Awwww, I think you look adorable in your new summer dooo! Keep up the good work MaggieMae. (And Auntie Rose, good shots with the camera and be careful on that motorcycle ya daredevil!)

Charli and me said...

Awww... MaggieMae looks adorable Rose! She looks like she is enjoying her yard. Charli likes to stay out more now too. I hope you are well and are having a lovely day ♥

Soxnitter said...

MaggieMae looks very lovely! Must be time for the summer cuts. Sadie had hers this week, too!