Thursday, May 6, 2010

DOT Post ~ MaggieMae's Fun Day in PA

MaggieMae and I made a recent trip to PA for a funeral and a chance to visit with some of my relatives. She also finally got to meet her "2nd" cousins, Honeydew and Samson. I will say at one point she got a bit "overexcited" with the experience, but I won't go into details so as not to embarass her, even though she embarassed me!
However, she did have a good time with her cousins. Especially Samson. Honeydew was her typical calm self. She was quite vocal with Samson.

He just "fell" for her.

Um, no, she isn't biting the coffee table, but being vocal again.

She even felt at home enough to play with one of their toys.

Not quite sure what she was telling him, and from the look in his eyes, I'm not sure he believed her!

Then they decided to have a barking competition (with my niece egging them on of course)!
The experience was good for her and got her out of her usual routine when we go visiting in PA at my sil's house. As you can see from the picture below, she makes herself at home there, even when a lady from my sil's church came by. She just made room between my sil's friend and sil's grand daughter as if she owned the couch (I think she thinks she does).

Everyone loves MaggieMae.

3 comments:

Sue said...

It looks like they all had a good time. I think it's good for them to have playdates now and then. Did she sleep well that night?

Janet said...

Those are great pictures. Looks like MaggieMae had a lot to say and enjoyed her visit.

Charli and me said...

Sorry to hear you had to attend a funeral Rose. MaggieMae looks just prescious with her cousins. They are just like people. They like to get out and visit too. It looks like she had a very good time :>)