Thursday, May 13, 2010

DOT Post ~ Relaxin'

I realize this is not a real good picture of MaggieMae and me, but it is the only one I had so I am posting it anyway. I was laying on the couch at my sil's and MaggieMae decided to join me. So I asked my sil to grab my camera and take a picture. Unfortunately she isn't familiar with it and after she took it I could not tell how blurry it was, so my apologies for the bad pic. (I've taken some as bad myself, so I don't blame her!)

Sometimes it amazes me for as big as Maggie is she can curl up in very small places. Anyway, it was nice to have a pic of me and "my girl", as I am usually on the other side of the camera for picture taking. She's a sweetheart, and I love her dearly!

4 comments:

Sunny said...

Nice to relax with those you love :)

Sue said...

Isn't it great to have a loved one who wants to be close to you at all times? I love when one of mine curls up beside me, except when they're all wet.

Janet said...

Sydney loves to cuddle too and it doesn't matter if she really fits in the space or not. She just pushes with her legs until we make enough room. :-)

Charli and me said...

What a nice picture ♥ Charli usually pushes her way in where ever she wants to go LOL MaggieMae is just a little sweet heart. Will she be coming to the Bandana party? All of the information is on my sidebar. Charli and I hope to see her there.