Thursday, June 10, 2010

Under the Weather

Hi fellow bloggers. Thanks to those who stopped by looking for us. I've been under the weather the last few days (something I ate I think) but am improving. MaggieMae is fine and keeping me good company. Sorry no pics for DOT. It may be a couple weeks before I get more, and do another post. Planning a trip this next week, so it will be after I get back.

Hope you are all well. I'll be stopping by to catch up on your blogs soon.

Thanks and love to you all.
MaggieMae and Rose

7 comments:

Sue said...

We hope you're feeling better soon. I'm glad you didn't mind me stealing the pic, but I didn't want MaggieMae to miss celebrating with us.
Sue

Janet said...

Hope you're feeling better. Have a safe trip.

Scout 'n Freyja said...

We just sniffed our was over from The Portuguese Water Blog celebrating their red bandanna day. Not only do you look lovely in red, we think that you have a furry cool bloggy, too.

Sugar the Golden Retriever said...

Woof! Woof! sending you my Golden Healing Thoughts. Just saying hi. I'm Sugar. It's Bandana Day! Looking forward to your visit to my blog n be blog friends. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Maggie Mae said...

Yay you are feeling betters. I still think it pretty cool that I found another Maggie Mae!

Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae

Dianne said...

Hope you're feeling better soon!

Emma, Tara and Cooper (and their mommy)

Charli and me said...

Sorry to hear you have not been feeling well. I hope you have a safe and happy trip.