Monday, June 14, 2010

Update and Bird and Bloom

Ok, for those interested, I did see the NP today. He said I most likely had some of the stomach flu that was going around. I am relieved as I was thinking possible gall bladder problems! Anyway he told me to have a good trip. He is a super nice guy. So that being said I thought I would also add some recent photos to my blog.

This is "my oriole" that has come back again to the feeder. As you can see, it was nearly drained at this point. (Yes, I will be sure it's full before I take my trip.) Isn't he beautiful?

I was so thrilled he came to feed.

And here is the first bloom of my new rose bush I added this year! Such a lovely pink!

I will have my laptop along so I will try to keep up with other blogs. Although I am not quite sure what my sister has planned, so no promises on my own posts! MaggieMae will be having fun with the socializing at the kennel. She does fine there, don't worry about her.

3 comments:

Sunny said...

Love the color of your rose!!!

Tina. said...

So glad you are feeling better and your trip does not have to be postponed! Can't wait to see all the pics when you get home!

Sue said...

The oriole is beautiful. How nice to attract such a lovely bird.

We hope you have a great trip and get to feeling better.