Thursday, October 7, 2010

DOT

I know it's been quite awhile since I've posted, however MaggieMae and I are fine. I've just been busy. Funny how life happens like that.

Anyway, I took this picture of MaggieMae a couple weeks ago, and finally got it into my computer. I used to have a cat that I would let lick the yogurt container after I was done, and one day noticed MaggieMae watching me (as she usually does with food) and I thought there was no way she could get her tongue into the container to lick it out. Needless to say, she fooled me. She thoroughly enjoyed it!

So happy "licks" to all you Dogs on Thursday!

2 comments:

Tina. said...

Awwww, cute pic! Have you saved her an empty peanut butter jar? That is lots of fun too!

Pooch said...

Darling pic of MaggieMae who is really holding onto that container! She's such a sweetie!
:)