Thursday, November 18, 2010

Bad Blogger ~DOT Post~

I have been a very bad blogger as of late. Been quite lazy about it. Well, I will try to get back in the swing of things. In the meantime I did get some good shots of MaggieMae on my camera so I did have something to post for her today.

The weather outside is cold, but this feels so good in the sunshine!
Can I have a bite of that?

I also had taken these shots of how God decorated the kennel fence this fall.
He is such a wonderful artist!

Happy Fall DOT!

4 comments:

Janet said...

Such sweet pictures of MaggieMae. How could anyone resist that little face? I love the fall leaves on the fence - very pretty.

Pooch said...

MaggieMae has such a cute imploring expression. What a sweet little girl.
:)

Charli and me said...

Happy fall Rose! I just love your background. Maggie May is looking just as sweet as can be. How pretty are all of those leaves on your fence. God gives us these gifts to enjoy everyday and most of us never even notice. Your photos are wonderful. I hope you have a great weekend!

Sue said...

Does she follow the sunshine around the house? My Lucy used to do that.